This section is dedicated to the Bleszd cookies policy. It will enable you to find out more about:
- The origin and use of browsing information processed when you browse the Site and your rights.
- The origin and use of browsing information processed when you browse the Site through our advertising content.
When viewing the Site or when displaying Bleszd advertising content on third party websites, information regarding your browsing may be saved using files called "cookies," installed on your computer, subject to the choice you have expressed regarding cookies, which you can change at any time.
What do "cookies" or "trackers" mean?
The term, "cookie" should be taken in its broadest sense and covers trackers placed and/or read, for example when viewing the Site, reading an email, installing or using a mobile application or software regardless of the type of terminal used, such as a computer, a mobile telephone, a digital reader, etc.
Out of convenience, the term "cookie," which covers all of these technologies, will be used in this Confidentiality Policy.
What are the cookies used by the BLESZD Site?
- Cookies related to features of the Site: These cookies enable you to browse the Site and use our features, such as baskets and wishlists.
- Website analysis cookies: Bleszd uses these cookies to measure the Site audience and analyse how you use the Site. They enable Bleszd to analyse your behaviours on the Site which are essential for improving its interest and ergonomics and your experience as a user.
None of these elements can be used to identify you.
- Cookies related to customer preferences: When you browse or make purchases online, the Site remembers your preferences (e.g., your user name, your language, or geographical location). This simplifies, facilitates, and personalises your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to distribute advertisements of interest to you. Furthermore, when you visit a site containing advertising space showing a Bleszd advertisement, this advertisement may contain a targeting cookie. Depending on your selection, this cookie may be saved on your computer and enable us to recognize the browser on your terminal for the validity period of the cookie concerned. These cookies are put in place by Bleszd and its partners in order to offer you targeted content online and related to your browsing, and enable Bleszd to measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns.
This way, when you browse on the sites of our partners' networks, they may propose relevant offers to you related to your browsing with Bleszd.
By using the Site, you agree to allow Bleszd to place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the Site at a later time.
Note: if you share your computer with other persons:
If your computer is used by more than one person and when a single computer has multiple web browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements intended for your computer match your specific use of the computer and not that of another user of that computer. Where applicable, sharing the use of your computer with other persons and the configuration of your browser settings with regard to cookies is your free choice and your responsibility.
How do you configure your cookies?
Configuring your web browser:
You may configure your web browser so that cookies are saved on your computer, or otherwise to have them rejected either systematically or based on their issuer. You may also configure your web browser so that you are asked to accept or reject cookies occasionally, before a cookie can be saved on your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each web browser is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your web browser. Therefore, we encourage you to read up on it. This way, you can find out how to change your cookies settings as you wish.
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Microsoft Edge™: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/search?q=cookies+internet+explorer
Bleszd encourages you to log in to the site, Youronlinechoices, offered by digital advertising professionals belonging to the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)
This way, you can find out the companies registered with this platform, and who offer you the chance to accept or reject the cookies used by these companies in order to adapt to your browsing information the advertisements which may be displayed on your computer: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
This European platform is shared by hundreds of online advertising professionals and constitutes a centralised interface enabling you to express, simply and quickly, your refusal or acceptance of the cookies that may be used by these professionals in order to adapt to the browsing of your computer the advertisements that may be displayed on it. Note: this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites that you visit. It will only block the technologies used to adapt advertisements to your interests.